World Archery newsletter: April 2020
The latest edition for April 2020 has a round-up of news related to the COVID-19 outbreak and its impact on archery, including:
- The extension of the suspension of all international competition until 31 August 2020.
- The recognition of national events resuming on 1 July 2020.
- The publication of the new qualification system for the Tokyo 2020 Games.
- A document advice for the rescheduling of general assemblies.
- An update on the process of replacing generic federation accounts with personal accounts in the extranet.
There is also notice of upcoming calls for member associations on the subject of extranet use, update on the situation with COVID-19 and scheduling national federation's general assemblies. A list of planned or upcoming initiatives is also available.