Tickets for archery at the 2024 Paralympic Games in Paris on sale
Spectator tickets for the archery competitions at the upcoming Paralympic Games are now available to purchase online.
Tickets are available for all eliminations and finals sessions (morning or afternoon) on a first-come, first-served basis, priced at 15 EUR for eliminations and 20 EUR for finals.
As part of a family offer, up to two children’s tickets are reduced to 10 EUR each for every two standard adult tickets purchased. Archery is also included in a ‘discovery pass’ that covers several para sports on one day for just 24 EUR.
Tickets for the opening ceremony in the Place de la Concorde and the Champs-Elysées on 28 August are also on sale.
Some 4400 athletes will compete in 22 para sports at the 17th edition of the Paralympic Games on 28 August-8 September 2024 in the French capital.
The para archery competition take place on the Esplanade des Invalides on 30 August-5 September.
This exceptional venue in the heart of the city – the same location being used for the Olympic Games one month earlier – is nestled between the dome of the Hôtel des Invalides, the Alexandre III bridge and the Grand Palais, with the the iconic Eiffel Tower visible in the background.
Para archery schedule
- Thursday 29 August – qualifying
- Friday 30 August – compound eliminations
- Saturday 31 August – W1 women, compound women finals
- Sunday 1 September – W1 men, compound men finals
- Monday 2 September – W1 mixed team, compound mixed team finals
- Tuesday 3 September – recurve women finals
- Wednesday 4 September – recurve men finals
- Thursday 5 September – recurve mixed team finals