The executive board governs World Archery between each congress.
The executive board is the governing body of World Archery between each congress. Most board meetings now take place remotely.
The executive board consists of the president, first vice president, three vice presidents and eight members, including the chairs of the athletes committee and constitution and rules committee as ex-officio members. Ex-officio members participate in meetings but cannot vote.
Executive board decisions are taken by majority vote.
- Prof Dr Ugur Erdener, Türkiye (president, 2025)
- Jörg Brokamp, Germany (first vice president, 2027)
- Thomas Kyu Han, Korea (vice president, 2025)
- Maria Emma Gaviria, Colombia (vice president, 2025)
- Mario Scarzella, Italy (vice president, 2027)
- Vladimir Esheev, Russia (2025)
- Carina Olsson, Sweden (2025)
- Mark Miller, USA (2027)
- Yuko Okura, Japan (2027)
- Jean-Michel Cleroy, France (2027)
- Ping-Kun Chiu, Chinese Taipei (2027)
- Darko Uidl, Croatia (2025)
- Eva Thesen, Norway (chair of constitution and rules committee, 2027)
- Crystal Gauvin, USA (chair of athletes committee, 2023)
- Tom Dielen, Switzerland (secretary general)
The executive committee makes decisions on World Archery’s routine business between each board meeting.
It is formed from the board and consists of the president, first vice president and one vice president. The secretary general supports the executive committee but cannot vote.
Executive committee decisions are taken by majority vote.